How do I renew my Global Entry and TSA PreCheck?
How do I renew my Global Entry membership?
- Log onto the Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) website.
- Select Manage membership – the Trusted Traveler Program Enrollment page will display.
- Select the blue Renew Application button – the Personal Information page will display.
How long does it take to get approved for Global Entry?
For new Global Entry applicants, the processing time for an application can exceed 90 days. A full background check will be completed to ensure our potential members qualify for expedited processing into the United States.
What’s the difference between SENTRI and Global Entry?
Is Global Entry the same as SENTRI? SENTRI includes Global Entry, but is not directly the same. SENTRI allows expedited access into the U.S. via land border crossings from Mexico.
How do I get ahold of Customs?
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Website: U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Contact: Contact Customs and Border Protection.
- Local Offices: Ports of Entry—Air, Land, and Sea.
- Main Address: 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW.
- Phone Number: 1-202-325-8000.
- Toll Free: 1-877-CBP-5511 (1-877-227-5511)
- TTY: 1-866-880-6582.
What is a Global Entry number?
For members approved for Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI, the KTN is the CBP PASSID. This nine-digit number usually begins with 15, 98 or 99 and can be found on the back of your NEXUS, SENTRI, or Global Entry card or by logging on to the Trusted Traveler Program website.
Can you renew Global Entry online?
Can I renew my Global Entry online? Yes, you can start the renewal process and pay the application processing fee online. A subsequent interview may be required, so check your application status for updates.
How much is Global Entry fee?
Global Entry: $100 (includes TSA PreCheck) It costs $100 to apply, and the membership lasts for five years. Some credit cards and elite frequent flyer programs reimburse your application fee. This program refers to the Known Traveler Number as PASSID, but the number is used the same way.
What does Global Entry give you?
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members enter the United States through automatic kiosks at select airports.
How do I contact UK customs about a package?
Customs Input Entries (CIE)
- 0300 322 9434. Textphone:
- 0300 200 3719. Opening times: Monday to Friday: 8am to 10pm. Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 4pm.