How do I reconnect my Brother wireless printer after changing my router?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I change the network on my Brother printer?
Changing the network settings using the control panel:
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select Network, press OK.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select Wired LAN (for Ethernet connection) or WLAN (for wireless connection), press OK.
- Press ▲ or ▼ to select TCP/IP, press OK.
- To change the IP address, press ▲ or ▼ to select IP Address, press OK.
Why won’t my printer connect to my new router?
Check Router Settings If you replaced your router recently, you may have to reconfigure the computer and printer to reconnect with your network. The new router may have a different ISP address that needs reconfiguration, and adjustment of router settings, some of which may be unsuitable for your wireless printer.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my network?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
Can’t connect to Brother printer over Wi-Fi?
Steps to Reset the WiFi Connection on Brother Printer
- Firstly turn on your Brother printer.
- Then press the Menu button on the control panel of the printers.
- Now select Network and press Ok.
- After that select Network Reset and press Ok.
- Press Reset and then select Yes.
How do I connect my Brother HL 1210w printer to a new Wi-Fi?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Why is my Brother printer not finding my Wi-Fi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Now try to connect your Brother printer to the WiFi now.