How do I manage apps on Intune Company Portal?
To do that: Sign in to https://portal.manage.microsoft.com/devices….Viewing apps for Windows devices
- Select Devices.
- Under the list of devices, you’ll see a message that prompts you to identify your device. Tap the message.
- Select your device on the What device are you using screen.
How do I access Microsoft Intune portal?
Open a browser and sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center. If you are new to Intune, use your free trial subscription. When you open the Microsoft Endpoint Manager, the service is displayed in a pane of your browser.
Can you manage Windows Server with Intune?
Configuration Manager supports Windows and macOS devices, and Windows Servers. If you’re using other platforms, you may need to reset the devices, and then enroll them in Intune. Once enrolled, they’ll receive the policies and profiles you create.
How do I customize my Intune Company Portal?
To do this, navigate to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, and select Tenant Administration > Customization, where you can either edit the default policy or create up to 10 group targeted policies. These settings will apply to the Company Portal apps, Company Portal website, and Intune app on Android.
How do I add apps to Intune portal?
Add the app to Intune
- Sign in to Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, select Apps > All apps > Add.
- In the App type drop-down box, select Windows 10.
- Click Select.
- Confirm the default details in the App suite information step and click Next.
- Confirm the default settings in the App settings step and click Next.
What does the Intune company portal app do?
Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Company Portal is the app that lets you, as an employee of your company, securely access those resources. Before you can use this app, make sure your IT admin has set up your work account.
How do I enable device management in Intune?
Add Intune MDM authority
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center with Azure AD Global or Intune service administrator rights.
- Navigate to Devices.
- The Add MDM Authority blade displays.
- To switch the MDM authority from Office 365 to Intune and enable coexistence, select Intune MDM Authority > Add.
Can Intune manage Chromebooks?
So if you want to require compliant devices while still allowing your users to use Chromebooks, you are out of luck… ChromeOS does have support for multiple profiles to easily switch between a ‘corporate’ and ‘personal’ profile, but Intune does not support this.
Can Intune manage Windows 7?
The flagship Intune product is based on Microsoft Azure services rather than Silverlight, and it doesn’t use agents for client device management. This mainline product supports Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 clients, but it doesn’t support Windows 7 at all, according to Microsoft’s documentation.
Is Microsoft Intune free?
Sign up for a Microsoft Intune free trial. Trying out Intune is free for 30 days. If you already have a work or school account, sign in with that account and add Intune to your subscription. Otherwise, you can sign up for a new account to use Intune for your organization.
How do I change my Company Portal?
To install the latest version of Company Portal:
- Open Microsoft Store.
- In the search bar, type Company Portal.
- Select the app to install the latest version on your device.
- When the update is complete, return to Company Portal and select the device you’re currently using.
- Select Check access to sync your device.
How do I change my device settings in Company Portal?
Open the Company Portal app for Android on your device. Tap Devices and then select your device. Under Device Settings Status, tap Check device settings. Company Portal will check your device to confirm that it’s meeting your organization’s policy requirements.