How do I log into eFax?
To log into your eFax account:
- Go to www.efax.com.
- Click Login in the top navigation bar.
- Enter your eFax® Number and PIN in the spaces provided. For example: To log in using the U.S./Canada number +1 323 555 1234, type 13235551234.
- Click the Login button.
Why is my eFax not working?
The most common reason for not receiving faxes is listing the wrong email address for receiving faxes in your Account Preferences. To verify the email address at which you are receiving faxes: Log in to eFax MyAccount.
Is eFax com a secure site?
Will My Online Faxes with eFax Remain Private and Secure? With eFax®, all your faxes remain confidential and private in your personal email inbox. eFax servers have nearly 100% uptime, which assures secure, encrypted delivery of all your important faxes.
How do I cancel my eFax subscription?
How to Cancel Your eFax Account
- Log in to your eFax web portal.
- Go to the “Account Details” section on the top navigation.
- Click on the “Billing” tab – here you will find the “Cancel My Account” link.
How do I set up eFax?
How Do I Send Faxes by Email with eFax?
- Create a new email message.
- In the “To:” field, enter the recipient’s fax number followed by @efaxsend.com. For example:
- Attach the file(s) (10 maximum) you would like to send as a fax. To include a cover page, type the text in the body of the email message.
- Click Send.
How do I resend a failed eFax?
Resend Failed eFax Referral
- Click the detail icon of the eFax with the failed status. The Referral Details page opens.
- Verify the name of the Recipient, Fax Number, and Speciality is correct.
- Click Resend eFax.
- Refresh the Referrals page and verify the eFax successfully sent.
Why does eFax take so long?
The more data that needs to be transmitted, the longer the time to send the fax. Quality – A poor connection or noise on the telephone line will slow down a fax transmission. In some cases, the transmission can be cut off partway through sending the fax, and the fax must be re-tried.
Does eFax cost money?
How Much Does eFax Cost? eFax offers two paid tiers: Pro and Plus. eFax Plus costs $16.95 per month and includes 150 pages of incoming faxes and 150 pages of outbound faxes. eFax Pro costs $19.95 per month and includes 200 pages of incoming faxes and 200 outbound faxes.
Is eFax a Hipaa?
Yes, eFax is a HIPAA compliant fax service, provided that users have a signed BAA with eFax before utilizing their service. eFax also enables users to integrate their electronic medical records (EHRs) with the platform, allowing users to easily fax patient files.
How much does eFax cost a month?
|Price Per Month||$16.95|
Can I cancel eFax at any time?
Yes, you may cancel eFax anytime if you don’t think it’s working or if you are looking for another provider that can cater more to your needs. What you do have to take note of is that you will have to wait until the end of your billing cycle before your account gets canceled.
How do I access my eFax account?
Login | eFax Login to your eFax account to view and send faxes, update account information and access our online help. id=TPA2E brand=EFAX handle=/myaccount/login
What is eFax and how does it work?
eFax is the world’s #1 online fax service. More than 11 million customers use eFax every day to send and receive faxes from their computer, smartphone and email. See how we’ve made faxing simple for over 20 years.
What do I do if I Forgot my eFax password?
We’ve located your account and sent you an email with your eFax Password. You can keep this window open while you check your email for your Password number. If you don’t receive an email from us within the next few minutes, try to retrieve your password again.