How do I keep my Levana monitor on?
PEEP Mode can extend the battery life up to 72 hours.
- To set PEEP Mode, press the MENU button.
- Use to toggle to the sensitivity icon of your choice and press the MENU button once to select.
- To return to continuous live view, press the MENU button.
- To disable PEEP Mode, follow step 1 and select ‘off’.
How do you clip your sense?
Clip Sense-U onto your baby’s sleepwear(diaper/pants/etc), right next to his/her belly button to accurately pick up abdominal breathing movement. Snug fit clothing is essential for accurate monitoring.
How do I turn on my Levana baby monitor?
Turn on your monitor by pressing and holding the power button on the side and press the Home button. 3. Use the directional pad to select the PAIRING icon and select CAMERA 1.
Can I connect baby monitor to phone?
Converting a cell phone into a baby video monitor is relatively easy. All you need is an old phone with a working camera, a good Wi-Fi connection, and a baby monitoring app. And there you go, your very own DIY baby monitor. But using an old cell phone as a baby monitor has a few drawbacks.
How do I sync my Levana baby monitor?
How do I pair my additional Jena Cameras?
- Press and hold the CAMERA button on the monitor. Use the VOLUME arrows (on the side of the monitor) to select a camera number.
- Press the MENU button once. The PAIRING LED will flash red quickly on the monitor.
- Quickly press and hold the PAIRING button on the back of the camera.
Do you need WiFi for a baby monitor?
Baby monitors that function without WiFi can relay videos and audio to the parent unit/screen without a WiFi connection. Unlike wifi baby monitors that have a 3 to 10 seconds video lag, non-wifi video monitors do not have a delay in video and audio transmissions and can stream 24/7.