How do I install Smart Notebook Math Tools?
Activating SMART Notebook Math Tools with a product key
- In SMART Notebook software, select Help > Activate Software. The SMART Software Activation window appears. Notes.
- Press Add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate SMART Notebook Math Tools using the product key.
Is there a calculator in Smart Notebook?
You can start your operating system’s default calculator from the SMART Board icon. Press the SMART Board icon in the notification area, and then select Other SMART Tools > Calculator.
What is Smart Notebook Math?
Overview. SMART Notebook software includes mathematical features, such as graph generation, equation editing, handwriting recognition for mathematical terms and additional shape tools.
How do you make a graph on smart notebook?
You can insert a Cartesian graph into a page….
- Press Add-ons (see Displaying the SMART Notebook Math Tools buttons).
- Press Graph Tables . A grid appears.
- Select the number of rows that you want in the table.
- Type values into the table’s cells.
- Press the table’s menu arrow, and then select Math Actions > Generate Graph.
How do you write math equations in Smart Notebook?
Using the new SMART Notebook 16 Math Equation Editor
- In the menu bar, press the Add-ons button , then press Insert Equation . The Math Equation Editor opens.
- Enter the numbers you require and use the Math Equation Editor to add operation symbols.
- When your equation is complete, press Insert Equation.
How do you make a bar graph on smart notebook?
- Display the SMART Notebook Math Tools buttons (see Displaying the SMART Notebook Math Tools buttons).
- Press Graphs , and then press Wizard . The Insert Graph dialog box appears.
- Select Quadrant, and then press Next.
- Customize the graph by doing the following:
- Press Finish.
How do you put graph paper on a whiteboard?
When creating a graph, you can use the ruler, or simply enable the Ink to table and Ink to shape option when you click on the gear icon. You may also just search for graph in Bing images by tapping on the add icon, then add the image to your whiteboard. You can write on top of the picture using the pens available.