How do I install Bluetooth driver on my Acer laptop?
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Go to the Acer official download website.
- Enter your device serial number and click FIND or select your device in the category.
- Select the Operating System you’re using.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it manually.
Does Acer TravelMate 5742 have Bluetooth?
Specifications for the Aspire 5742 will vary by model, so it will depend on the specific model of notebook you have. My computer has a Bluetooth icon, button or software….Assistance by Acer.
|Drivers & Manuals||Acer Answers|
|Get Product Information ( only)||Acer Support Videos|
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire s3?
Press the Windows key and the “i” key together to bring up the settings menu for your computer. Click on the “Devices” menu option, and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.” From this screen, you can manage Bluetooth devices that are paired or ready to pair.
How can I install Bluetooth driver in my PC?
Install driver manually
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View optional updates option.
- Click the Driver updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
- Click the Download and install button.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Acer Travelmate?
- Click the Start button.
- Tap on Settings.
- Then click on Devices.
- Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left-hand column and ensure the Bluetooth switch is in the On position to the right.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth from the list.
- Select the device you want to pair the system with.