How do I install Bacula Web?
To install MariaDB and Bacula using Yum: sudo yum install -y bacula-director bacula-storage bacula-console bacula-client mariadb-server. Once the installation is complete, you need to start MySQL through the following command: sudo systemctl start mariadb.
How do you make a Bacula?
Building Bacula from Source
- Install and build any depkgs as noted above.
- Configure and install MySQL or PostgreSQL (if desired).
- Detar the Bacula source code preferably into the bacula directory discussed above.
- cd to the directory containing the source code.
- ./configure (with appropriate options as described below).
How do I do a full system backup in Ubuntu?
How to Make a Backup in Ubuntu
- With Deja Dup open, go to the Overview tab.
- Press Back Up Now to get started.
- Several software packages may require installation.
- The Ubuntu backup prepares your files.
- The utility prompts you to secure the backup with a password.
- The backup runs for a few more minutes.
How do I backup my Ubuntu system image?
Create Backup by using the Timeshift GUI
- Open the timeshift application via top left Activities menu.
- Select backup destination.
- Select how often you wish to perform the system backup and how many backup snapshots you wish to retrain before the first backup is overwritten.
How do you install Deja Dup?
If you do not find it, you can install directly from either your Software Center (search for deja) or you can install from the command line with the following: Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install deja-dup. Fedora: dnf install deja-dup.
How do I backup my Linux system?
- Create an 8GB partition on a drive and install Ubuntu (minimal install) – call it utilities. Install gparted.
- Within this system .. Run Disks, pick production system partition, and choose Create partition image. Save the image to ddMMMYYYY.img on any partition on the computer.