How do I fix the error on my LG washer?
How to reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn the washer off.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet or turn the circuit breaker to the unit off.
- With the power disabled, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in, or turn the circuit breaker back on.
Why does my washer keep saying error?
Common appliance codes could be related to a problem with the door, a water heating sensor, a software or circuit board fault, a motor or pump fault plus much more. Simple things that could have an error code could be the door being left ajar on the machine or the detergent drawer not in situ properly.
What is the OE error on an LG washer?
OE error code indicates that the washer is unable to drain the water it used during the wash cycle. OE can be triggered by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
How do I reset the OE on my LG washer?
To fix the issue and resolve the OE error code, follow the steps below.
- Reset the Washer.
- Clean the Pump Filter (Front-Loader Washers)
- Check the Drain Hose.
- Test the Drain Pump.
- Check the Drain Pump & Internal Drain Hose.
- 5 Reasons Your Washing Machine Won’t Stop Filling with Water.
How do I reset my LG automatic washing machine?
What is 1E error in LG washing machine?
Check for water in the plumbing system.
How to fix Le error code on LG washing machine?
How to fix the problem yourself: Touch the child lock button and hold your finger in place for at least 3 seconds. This should clear the code and allow you to continue using the washing machine. If this doesn’t work, it’s an indication of mechanical failure, and it’s best to request a visit from one of our repairmen.
How to fix LG washer?
Disconnect all power going to the washer
How do you fix error code FE on LG washer?
You need to check the door of the washing machine carefully. There could be some foreign particles or clothes stuck on to it.