How do I fix my iPhone 5s if it wont charge?
My iPhone Won’t Charge! Here’s The Real Fix.
- Hard Reset Your iPhone.
- Check Your Lightning Cable For Damage.
- Try A Different iPhone Charger.
- Brush The Gunk Out Of Your iPhone’s Charging Port.
- Put Your iPhone Into DFU Mode And Restore.
- Repair Your iPhone.
How do you fix an iPhone that won’t charge?
Follow these steps:
- Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device.
- Restart your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Try a different USB cable or charger.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS.
- Contact Apple Support to set up service.
Why won’t my iPhone 5s turn on or charge?
When trying to resolve most glitches on an iPhone, the best place to start is to perform a hard reset. On an iPhone 5, press and hold the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button at the same time to begin a hard reset. Keep both of these buttons held down until a white Apple logo appears on your screen.
How do you revive a dead iPhone 5 battery?
Perform a force restart If this is the culprit then a force restart will be able to fix this as it will refresh the phone software. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
What is the cost of iPhone 5s battery?
Compare with similar items
|This item MS Battery for Apple iPhone 5 5c 5s SE 6 6 Plus 6s 6s Plus 7 7 Plus 8 8 Plus X Xr Xs Xs Max (iPhone 8)||KAEEL ORIGINAL 1821mAh Battery for Apple iPhone 8 A1863 A1905 A1906 (1821mAh) with 90 Days Warranty (Silver)|
|Sold By||Care Solution parts||Kaeel Original Co..|
How long does it take an iPhone 5s to charge from dead?
It should take about 3 hours for a full charge using the USB wall adapter. If it was charged to at least 50%, then turned off before storing it the phone should recover.
How do I force my iPhone 5s to turn on?
Force restarts are very simple and require no tools.
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 5s. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. Add Comment.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Add Comment. Cancel. Post comment.
How do you check battery life on iPhone 5s?
From the home screen, select the Settings app. Note: iPhone prompts you to turn on Low Power mode when you have 20% battery life remaining. Scroll to and select Battery. Note: With iOS12, The battery usage chart in Settings now shows your usage for the last 24 hours or 4 days.