How do I find the password for my Sony BRAVIA TV?
Display the TV’s WPA key.
- Using the TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network in the NETWORK & ACCESSORIES category.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct Settings.
- Select Show Network (SSID)/Password.
- The SSID and the WPA key will be displayed on the TV screen.
How do I factory reset my Sony BRAVIA TV?
If the Home screen can be displayed:
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Follow the steps according to your TV menu: Select Device Preferences → Reset.
- Select Factory data reset or Reset.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Select Yes.
How do I reset my TV password?
Switch off the TV using the remote control. 2. Press Mute>8>2>4>Power (from the remote control). This will reset the TV password to its default password which is 4 zeroes (0000).
How do I figure out my Wi-Fi password on my TV?
Right-click your connected WiFi network, and then select Properties. Select the Security tab. Select Show characters. Your password will be displayed in the Network security key field.
Is there a reset button on Sony Bravia TV?
Hold down the “Power” and “Down” buttons at the same time and plug the power back into the outlet while holding the buttons for 30 seconds. When a green LED light comes on, release the buttons. Wait while the TV reboots multiple times and runs through the reset cycle.
How do I reset the child lock on my TV?
How to Remove a Child Lock On TV
- Get the TV remote control and push the “Menu” button and select “Options.”
- Select “Child Lock” from the “Options” list.
- Choose the “Remove Child Lock” selection.
- Enter the four-digit code that you used when you activated the child lock feature.
How do I change the Wi-Fi password on my Sony TV?
Select Wi-Fi in the mobile device’s settings to turn on the Wi-Fi. Tap Direct-xx-BRAVIA on the mobile device’s screen to display the password input screen. Enter the WPA key (password) displayed on the TV screen, then tap Join. Allow a few minutes for the connection to be established, and the Settings screen to appear.
What is the Wi-Fi password for Xfinity?
This is the Wireless Gateway’s administration site. The default settings to open the Admin Tool are: Username: admin. Password: password (case sensitive)