How do I embed a podcast into a playlist?
Help fans find and follow your podcast by embedding a Spotify player widget on your website.
- Go to your podcast page on the Spotify desktop app.
- Click … next to the FOLLOW button.
- Click Share then Copy embed code.
- Paste the code in your website HTML.
Does Apple Podcasts have a Web player?
The company announced today an Apple Podcasts embed web player is now available, allowing anyone — including creators, listeners or marketers — to generate embed codes for the more than 1.5 million shows available across the Apple Podcasts service.
How do I get a podcast embed code?
From your Podcast Dashboard, go to “Episodes”->”Episodes List”. 2. Click the “Share and Embed” button on the right side of the podcast that you wish to embed into your blog. This will generate an html embed code for you to copy & paste into your own website.
Can I add podcasts to my website?
How do you put a podcast player on your website? When you upload a new episode, your podcast host will generate an embed code that you copy and paste into the text tab of a page or post. This allows people to play your podcast episode on your website without needing to store the actual audio file there.
How do I listen to Apple Podcasts?
Many (but not all) podcasts can be streamed from the host’s website.
- In a browser on your Android device, open the webpage that contains the podcast.
- Browse for the podcast show or episode you want to listen to.
- Tap the “Play” or “Listen” button to begin streaming.
How do I listen to Apple Podcasts online?
Apple still encourages you to listen in iTunes, but you can also now listen via the web. Simply click the “Play” button to do so, but you won’t get any sort of playback controls. In addition to the new interface, Apple Podcasts also now use a dedicated podcasts.apple.com URL.
How do I embed a podcast on WordPress?
Embedding a Podcast on a Self-hosted WordPress site (WordPress.org)
- Click the“share” button under any podcast episode (or under the podcast logo for sharing the channel)
- Toggle to “embed” to get embeddable player options.
- Copy the code.
How do I get my podcast public on the radio?
Submitting your podcast to RadioPublic for distribution
- Step 1: Submit your RSS feed to RadioPublic. Visit https://podcasters.radiopublic.com/ Click Get Started.
- Step 2: Add your RadioPublic URL to your Anchor profile. Once your listing has been approved by RadioPublic you can search for your podcast on their platform.
Does Squarespace have a podcast player?
Elfsight Podcast Player is an uncomplicated plugin for Squarespace allowing you to stream podcasts right on the pages of your website.
Is Squarespace good for podcast?
You can use Squarespace to create and manage podcasts. Your built-in RSS feed lets you publish to Apple Podcasts and other podcast services, while your website can help listeners find archived episodes, show notes, and more information about the podcast.