How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Zebra printer?
Connecting a Bluetooth Printer Using Zebra Setup Utilities
- From the Windows Start bar: Navigate to Settings | Devices | Bluetooth.
- On the Compare the. passcodes screen: Select Yes.
- Select from the list:
- Select the port created. in Step 4. Click Apply.
How do I make my Zebra printer discoverable?
Press and hold the middle button between the || and X buttons on the label printer for about 5 seconds. This will make the label printer enter “Discovery Mode.” NOTE: A small green folder and arrow icon will be flashing green.
How do I connect my Zebra printer to my Iphone?
Mobile App: How Do I Connect a Printer to My Phone?
- Turn on your mobile device’s Bluetooth receiver.
- Find and select your Zebra printer in the list of available devices.
- Ensure that the connection was successful.
- In the app’s main menu, tap Manage App.
- Tap Select Printer, then tap Select Zebra Bluetooth.
How do I reset my zebra Bluetooth printer?
If you need to reset Bluetooth connections, or Factory Reset your printer, please see Zebra Printer Reset | Factory Reset.
- Turn OFF the printer.
- Press and hold PAUSE + CANCEL. While holding down these buttons, turn the printer ON.
- Hold down PAUSE + CANCEL until the status indicator is green.
How do I turn on my zebra Bluetooth scanner?
Resolution / Answer
- Launch the 123Scan Utility.
- From the upper-right corner, select Barcodes.
- Select Bluetooth bar codes then select Bluetooth cradle pairing bar code.
- From the top, under the Pairing value enter the Bluetooth radio MAC address.
- Click on the Generate bar code button to create the pairing barcode.
How do I connect my Zebra printer to my Android?
Just download Zebra’s Printer Setup Utility app on your Android mobile device and tap the printer you wish to configure. Your printer and device will instantly begin communicating via Bluetooth.
Why isn’t my Bluetooth connecting to my printer?
Make sure the mobile device’s Bluetooth is turned on. Check to see if the printer’s Bluetooth light is pulsing. If not, enable Bluetooth on the printer and try pairing with the printer again. Check if the printer is communicating with another mobile device.
Why won’t my iPhone find my Bluetooth printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I make my zebra ZQ520 discoverable?
To start the pairing process, first turn on the printer device. Next, turn on Bluetooth on the Android tablet by navigating to settings, connections, then bluetooth. The ZQ520 printer will show up on the Android tablet as one of the available devices. Tap on the ZQ520 label to start the pairing process.
How do I connect my Zebra printer via Bluetooth?
1 Go to Zebra Setup Utility and select the required Printer . 2 Click the Configure Printer Connectivity button. 3 Select the Bluetooth option then click the Next button. 4 There are several configurable parameters on the next screen, perform the steps below:
Which QLN printers are compatible with iOS Bluetooth?
Note: Qxx-xxCxxMxx-xx and Qxx-xxNxxMxx-xx configurations are required with QLn Series Printers for iOS bluetooth compatibility. The iMZ Series and certain QLn Series Mobile Printers have the ability to pair and print from iOS devices via Bluetooth.
Do all zebra mobile printers work with iOS devices?
Only certain Zebra Mobile Printers support Bluetooth connectivity with iOS devices. All Zebra Mobile Printers support printing via WiFi from an iOS device.
How do I contact zebra technical support?
Please call technical support at 866-230-9494 if you need assistance. OPOS printer driver for use in applications where an OPOS printer driver is needed to support Zebra printers. Microsoft POS for .NET v1.14. 13857L-003 Rev.