How do I change the order of my Facebook profile pictures?
To reorder photos, open an album and hover over a photo. An icon depicting two crossed lines will appear in the top left corner of the photo thumbnail, signaling that users can drag the photo into a new position.
Can you rearrange photos on Facebook after posting?
Tap and hold on a photo that you want to move up or down it’s current order and the screen will show a vertical strip as shown in the screenshot below. Without removing your finger from the screen, move it up or down and position it where it fits the order you have in mind.
How do I control which 9 photos show in the box on my profile picture?
Hide All Picture Tags
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click “Privacy Settings.”
- Locate the “How Tags Work” section.
- Click the drop-down menu located beside “Maximum Profile Visibility.” Select “Custom.”
- Click the drop-down menu located beside “These People Or Lists.” Select “Only Me.” Click “Save Changes.”
Where are my profile photos on Facebook?
How do I see my old profile or cover photos on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Photos.
- Scroll down and tap Profile Pictures or Cover Photos. If you can’t see all your albums, tap [Number] More Albums for more.
How do I change my email profile picture?
Change your picture
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
- Tap Set Profile Photo.
How do you set a profile picture on Gmail?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- On your profile picture, tap Camera. Change or Add profile picture.
- Take or choose a new profile picture.
- Drag your profile picture to the center of the square.
- Tap Save as profile picture.
How do I put a profile picture on my Gmail account?
Add a profile picture to your email
- Open Gmail.
- At the top right, click your profile picture.
- Click Manage your Google Account.
- At left, click Personal info.
- Under Basic info, click your profile picture.
- Select a photo.
- (Optional) Crop the photo.
- Click Set as profile photo.
How do I make a profile picture?
Great profile pics start with the shoot. Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Use a neutral or muted background.
- Use soft, natural light and avoid harsh flashes.
- Show your brightest, most natural smile.
- Avoid selfies where you can see or sense that your arm is holding the camera.
- Experiment with angles.