How do I change my Facebook language back to English?
How to Change Facebook Language on an Android Phone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on your “Settings.”
- Find the “Settings and Privacy” option and tap on “Language.”
- Choose your new language.
How do you change the language on Facebook Mobile?
- Launch Facebook on your smartphone.
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language.
- Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
Why is my Facebook in a different language?
Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page. Scroll down or use the search bar to find your language and click it to make the change.
How do I change the language on my iPhone back to English?
Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General. On the next screen, tap General.
- Select Language & Region. Scroll down and tap Language & Region.
- Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap “[Device] Language”.
- Select your language.
- Confirm your selection.
How do you change the language on an app?
On Android. Swipe down on the home screen, then click the gear in the top right. Tap Language and Input, then Language. Choose your preferred language from the list. On both platforms, the text within the app will change once you make your selection.
Why is my iPhone in a different Language?
If you don’t see the Language option on any app’s settings screen, you probably just don’t have multiple languages installed on your device. Head to Settings > General > Language & Region and ensure you have more than one language on the list. If you don’t, the per-app Language option won’t appear.
How do I get rid of languages on my iPhone?
Take care. Settings>General>Language & Region. Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner. Tap the red “minus” next to the language you want to delete.
How do I change my app language to English?
How to change your language settings on Facebook?
– Open the Facebook app. – Tap on your “Settings.” – Find the “Settings and Privacy” option and tap on “Language.” – Choose your new language.
How do you change language settings on Facebook?
– Open Facebook, Find the settings option, If you’re using PC or laptop, it’ll be the second last option on the drop-down menu in the top right corner. – Click on the language icon which is 9th option and has a tablet kind of icon with some letters on it. – Choose the first option in this tab and change the language. – In case of Facebook app, you’ll fi
How do I change my Facebook language?
Log in to your Facebook account.
How to change Facebook language?
Open the “Group chat” that you would like to change your name for.