How do I add a new icon to my Mac?
How to change Mac icons for apps, folders, documents
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications.
- Click the app you’d like to change the icon for and use the keyboard shortcut command + I (or right-click and choose Get Info)
- Have an image for the new icon you’d like to use, jpg or png often works best.
Can you change Macos icons?
On your Mac, select the file or folder. Choose File > Get Info in the menu bar. At the top of the Info window, select the small custom icon. Make sure you click the small icon at the top of the Info window (not the large icon under Preview).
How can I make my Mac more aesthetic?
How to Make Your Mac Aesthetic
- Create an aesthetic MacBook wallpaper.
- Add an aesthetic screensaver.
- Make custom folder icons and app icons.
What cool things can you do on a Mac?
12 Super Cool Things to Do on a Mac Computer
- Add to Your Reading List in a Snap.
- Play a Game of Chess.
- Take Your Pick of Office Software!
- Set Up Speech Recognition and Improve Productivity.
- Annotate PDFs without Additional Software.
- Use Your Photostream as Your Wallpaper.
- Swipe Between Your Open Apps on Macbooks.
How to customize icons on your Mac?
To screen record on Mac,open QuickTime Player and tap New Screen Recording in the File menu.
How to create a shortcut icon on a Mac?
Open up the location of the folder or app you want to create a shortcut for. If this is a folder,you can simply navigate to it using Finder.
What is the best icon creator for Mac?
Junior Icon Editor. Junior Icon Editor is a versatile free icon editor that allows you to create and edit icons while using the Windows operating system as well as
How do you change desktop icons on Mac?
Find the icon you want to change. Go to the folder that contains the file you’d like to alter.