How do I access ZyXEL access point?
Basic access-point configuration
- Web Access. Open the web-interface by typing in the IP address of the access point (static or dynamic via DHCP)
- Security List. Go to Configuration > Objects > AP Profile > SSID > Security List and click on the add button.
- Edit Security Profile.
- SSID List.
- AP Management Page.
- Broadcast SSID.
What is ZyXEL router IP address?
The default IP address, right now, is 192.168. 1.1. A login page will ask you to enter the username and password. Type the username as administrator and password like 1234, which is the default password for Zyxel routers.
How do I add a MAC address to my ZyXEL router?
- Step 1: Go to Network Setting > Wireless > MAC Authentication.
- Step 2: In the MAC address List > Click on the “Add new MAC address” button.
- Step 3: Select Device info “Manual Input” > Enter the MAC address which would be allowed to access the SSID > Click on the “OK” button.
How do I use my ZyXEL router as a wifi extender?
Simple to setup Zyxel’s WRE2206 range extender makes improving your Wi-Fi network easy. Just plug the range extender in and push its WPS button, then push the WPS button on your router or access point — and just like that, you’ve successfully extended your Wi-Fi network.
How do I find my ZyXEL IP address?
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZyXEL router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
How do I find my ZyXEL router username?
The default username is admin and the default password is 1234. 2. Select the Settings/Configuration icon (two gears) on the left side of the screen.
How do I block MAC address on Zyxel router?
Enter web GUI and go to Menu > Advanced Application > Filtering. Check the “Active” box and set the filter Name. Choose the Action as “Discard source”. Key in the MAC you want to block and the VID.
How do I port forward Zyxel?
Step 1: Login to the ZyXEL router via the default gateway address.
- Step 2: Click on “Network” and then “NAT.”
- Step 3: Once on the “NAT” page click “Application” or “Port Forwarding”, depending on your router.
- Step 4: Click on “Active”. Enter a Service Name, Port Number and Server IP Address. Then click “Apply.”