How can I fix ActiveX runtime error 429 on Windows 7?
Fixing Run-time error ‘429’: ActiveX component can’t create the object
- Solution 1: Perform an SFC scan.
- Solution 2: Re-register the affected application.
- Solution 3: Re-register the file specified by the error message.
- Solution 4: Reinstall Microsoft Windows Script (For Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 users only)
What is ActiveX component?
Software framework. ActiveX is a deprecated software framework created by Microsoft that adapts its earlier Component Object Model (COM) and Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) technologies for content downloaded from a network, particularly from the World Wide Web.
What is an automation server?
An Automation server is an application that exposes programmable objects (called Automation objects) to other applications (called Automation clients). Automation servers are sometimes called Automation components.
How to check ActiveX is installed or not?
In Internet Explorer,select the Tools button,and then select Internet options.
How to fix ActiveX error 429?
– Go to the start menu – Open ‘ My Computer ‘ there – Now, right-click on the driver containing the installed game – Select Properties option there – Click on the Tools option – & Click on ‘ Check Now ‘ to check any error it is having – After completing, close all the tabs – That’s it, done
Can not create ActiveX component,?
Logged on the user might not be an administrator. ActiveX Component the program is trying to initiate which is not initializing properly. Another possibility is that the program looking for DLL/OCX which is not available on the system. DLL file required was available but was corrupted.
How to prevent ActiveX events firing in VBA?
VBA Tip: Disable Events. If you need to execute a part of code without triggering any event, place the code between these two lines: Sub example () Application.EnableEvents = False ‘ => disable events ‘The code Application.EnableEvents = True ‘ => enable events End Sub.