How can I change my Safaricom details online?
How to Update Your Safaricom SIM Card Details
- Key in your mobile number.
- Scan the back of your original ID.
- Capture a photo of you and that on the front of your ID.
- Sign the online document (both the customer and the agent)
- Then the agent submits the details.
How do I use Safaricom Selfcare?
- Key in the URL in your browser.
- Click on register.
- According to what you want, choose the kind of registration that you would like to do.
- Key in your mobile number as well as the user name.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- An activation number will be sent to your phone via text.
How do I log into Safaricom Selfcare?
Step by step procedure of how to login to Safaricom Selfcare service dashboard Page
- Open the Safaricom Selfcare Login Page from google.
- Scroll down to where it is written ‘Login Here’ Use the username that you registered with or still use your mobile number.
- The Safaricom Selfcare dashboard Page appears.
How can I get Safaricom call records?
Go to Safaricom Selfcare Portal and log into your account or register if you don’t have one yet. Once logged in, go to the navigation menu then under the USAGE AND BILLS item select Usage History. Your latest transactions will then be displayed in the loaded page.
How do I create a Safaricom profile?
How to Register and Activate a New Account
- Click on the REGISTER tab.
- Input your Personal Details, Billing information, and Password First Name.
- Check the ‘Accept the Terms of Service’ box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register to activate your new account.
How do I know my Safaricom number registered with ID?
To check the numbers associated with your identification document, simply: Dial *106#. Select 1: Check my numbers….This USSD menu should allow users to:
- Check their numbers alongside the credentials used to register it.
- Report unknown numbers associated with their ID.
- Cancel any reported numbers.
How can I check my Safaricom registration details?
All you need to do is:
- Dial *106#
- Select your Identification document which could be your National ID, an Alien ID, Passport, Service Card or an East African ID.
- Next, key in the details of the said document and that’s it.
- You should see a confirmation message noting that your service is being worked on.
How can I recover my call log?
See your call history
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap Recents .
- You’ll see one or more of these icons next to each call in your list: Missed calls (incoming) (red) Calls you answered (incoming) (blue) Calls you made (outgoing) (green)
Are Safaricom calls recorded?
3.2. 8 Your call data records: phone numbers that you call or send messages to (or receive calls and messages from), log of calls, messages or data sessions on the Safaricom network and your approximate location (save for customer service interactions as noted above we do not record or store message or call contents).
How do I update my Safaricom SIM card?
Safaricom Care on Twitter: “@kemboimufc Mike please dial *234*1#OK>SIM Card Update then restart your device and test.
How can I check my Kenyan ID online?
This can be done either online or by sending a short message. If checking online, one will need an internet connection to connect to http://www.identity.go.ke/search.html….How to check id status via an SMS platform
- Send another SMS from your cell phone.
- Enter nine digits on your waiting Card.
- Send the SMS to 20031.