How can I activate my SoftBank SIM?
1． How to Register a new account
- Insert Apple SIM card and tap “Settings”
- Tap “Cellular Data” → “Set Up Cellular Data”
- Check that “Cellular carrier” and “Network status” at Status bar has changed to “ ”
- Tap “SoftBank”
- Tap “Set up a New Account”
Can SoftBank iphones be unlocked?
Unlocking via My SoftBank online is not possible. Also, 101 days or more need to have passed since the product was purchased and paid in full. If you do not know the purchase date of your phone or purchase method, you can check this information at a SoftBank shop.
How do you unlock a phone with a SIM card?
The SIM Card on your mobile device will become locked if you enter an incorrect SIM PIN three times. The default Optimum Mobile SIM PIN is “1234”. To unlock your SIM Card, reset the PIN by entering your SIM Card’s unique PUK (PIN Unlock Key).
How do I unlock my iPad SIM?
Turn your SIM PIN on or off
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > SIM PIN. If you have an iPad, go to Settings > Mobile Data > SIM PIN.
- Turn on your SIM PIN or turn it off.
- If asked, enter your SIM PIN. If you’ve never used one, enter the default SIM PIN from your carrier.
- Tap Done.
How do I create a SoftBank account?
SoftBank Robotics account
- On your computer, go the the SoftBank Robotics account connection page.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Fill in the form and click “Create”.
How do I check my SoftBank prepaid balance?
・ Call Charge Indicator is not available on prepaid handsets. ・ You can check your charge / balance by calling 1400 (toll-free).
How do I remove the carrier SIM lock on my iPhone?
Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete. Contact your carrier to check the status of your unlock request.
How do I turn off SIM lock?
Enable or Disable SIM PIN Lock on Android Smartphones
- Click Settings.
- Select Security.
- Select Set up SIM card lock.
- Toggle the SIM card lock feature On or Off. You will be prompted to enter your SIM PIN.
What is my SIM PIN?
What is a SIM PIN? Essentially, the SIM PIN — added as an additional feature in iOS 12 — is a security code that you can “lock” your SIM card with. Whenever you restart your device or pop your SIM card out and place it in a new device, you’ll need to input the SIM PIN to access cellular functionality.
What is my SIM card PIN code?
The PIN is an acronym for Personal Identification Number and represents an access code made of four digits. When you buy a SIM card, you also receive a PIN for it. You need this four-digit code to enable the SIM card once you have inserted it into your phone, to be able to access your operator’s mobile network.
What is SoftBank NE JP?
SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, and focuses on investment management. SoftBank Corporation, its spun-out affiliate and former flagship business, is the third-largest wireless carrier in Japan, with 45.621 million subscribers as of March 2021.